Saturday 19 November 2016

The second part of my hospital journey

and I hope it will be positive.

My health has been slowly declining for months now. For those of you that don't know I am fed via a pegj tube into my intestines. I haven't been able to tolerate my feed which means my weight has plummeted and i have very little energy.

The next step is to start TPN. which is where you get fed into your bloodstream rather than going through your organs. This is a very last resort as there are alot of risks. One of them being sepsis.

I have some many things I want to do and I really hope this will allow me to. As i will be going into hospital very soon, i have been trying to get all my Christmas shopping done and wrapped so i don't have to worry about it.

Have you finished your Christmas shopping or even started.

lots of love

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment