Wednesday 12 August 2015

Hospital update and feeling inspired

Yes i am still here. I have just celebrated my 7th week anniversary haha.

Just to recap over the last couple of weeks. I had my pegj fitted which feeds into my intestine. I started on my new feed as well as my tpn. That was alot of food haha. 


It hasn't been an easy ride. Hence why i'm still here. The central line in my neck had to come out so i had to have a picc line put in my arm to keep getting the tpn. My new tube got blocked so i had to have it replaced and have been struggling with the new food. However i think i have now turned a corner and am going home on monday. yay.


The last couple of days i've been inspired. I guess this is a sign of me getting better. I am in the process of updating my blog layout.

I was also up at 6.30 am and started doodling. I think i may have gone mad. 



Thankyou to the people who have sent me cards. I love receiving them. They really cheer me up. I will thankyou personally when i get home .

Hayley x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hayley
    Happy you got your card... Glad you are out of hospital... Love your drawing ... I could do with a new layout... I wouldn't know where to start...
    Keep your chin up Hayley...,
    Hugs and Love Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete