Sunday 3 May 2015

Crap couple of weeks

This is where I've been the last couple if weeks.



Yep you've guessed it. Snuggled up in bed. Sadly not by choice.

An evil virus put me out of action again and stole my muscles. I am unable to sit up by myself or transfer into my wheelchair.

Mum has come over everyday to help but i an getting very frustrated. This is not the life i want. There have been some very dark days where i just wanted to die. I even told mum 'just let me die'.

This hasn't been helped with the fact I've had to stop the tablets for my stomach. Ive mentioned in previous posts that the doctors think my stomach isn't working  properly. Last week i had to go to London to have tests done. They put a tube down your nose to test swallowing and one down for 24 hours to test reflux. It was a cruel test. I cried and cried.

Anyway I've had to come off my tablets for 2weeks as i have another test on Friday. This means that  I've been barely able eat or drink which is severely effecting my condition.

On the up side i got to interrogate the patient transport drivers. I love learning about different cultures. Mum nearly told me to shut up as i talked to much hehe. You can tell i don't get out much.

So it was a tough tough week last week. Hope this week is better.

P.s i love seeing my tulips come alive in my front garden. They really make me smile. Oh and i need to put mollycat on a diet as she is getting very fat and other cats are laughing at her 😺😺😺😺



Anyway hope you all have a lovely bank holiday monday

Love from me x

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you've been poorly with an awful virus. Hope you start to feel stronger as each day goes by and next week is much better for you. Take care and big hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you lots of hugs and heaps of sympathy. Viruses can be really rotten and those tests sound terrible. Hopefully all worthwhile though if the Doctors can sort out what is going on. There is always light at the end of the tunnel, hold on to it, better days will come. The summer is on its way and sunshine will warm and comfort as well as bringing lots more pretty flowers to cheer you.
    Sueeee X

    ReplyDelete