Saturday 19 April 2014

Prizes

I haven't told you all about my other hobby yet as i didn't want people to judge me. You see i like to enter competitions. When i get presents through the post it brightens my day and i really enjoy it. 

So here are a few prizes i have won in recent months.

   6 bottles of rapeseed oil

                         Stunning bouquet of flowers from interflora. 
These really cheered me up, as i don't normally buy flowers for myself.


£40 hungry horse voucher. I going to take my parents out for a long overdue meal.


             Pretty things from http://www.etsy.com/shop/ohsquirrelshop. They all came in lovely packaging as well.

 £100 Abel and Cole vouchers

And my best win last month was £1500 amazon vouchers. I couldn't believe it. I gave £500 to my parents and brought my brother a kindle. I also brought myself a new washing machine. Yes boring things but they were needed.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came here to thank you for your comment on my post about competitions, ha ;)

    Wow, the amazon vouchers - what an AMAZING prize. I am beyond jealous! It's great your gave your parents some of the money!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou for visiting corinne. I wasn't sure weather to post or not but glad i did now x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's your blog, you can post what you want =)

      Delete
  4. That is amazing! I enter competitions but haven't won anything in years. What's your secret? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Hayley, I've just discovered, and read, your blog and am now following you. Congratulations on your wins. xx PS. Your camper van textile picture is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big well done on your wins! Those people who are judgmental, would always find a reason to be judgmental, so don't worry about them, just enjoy the thrill of entering and winning!

    ReplyDelete