Friday 9 August 2013

I have two new toys to play with. But first i wanted to say hello to my new follower Gibmiss.

Ok the first of my new toys is a photo tent. I'm not sure i have set it up right. I didn't realise it was a pop up on, it nearly took my eyes out when i opened it. The tent is going to be used to hopefully i can get better pics of my cards. Sorry about the photo quality, i'm in the middle of decorating. 






My second toy is a small sewing machine from dunelm mill.I'm struggling with my big ones as my arm strength isn't that great. I have already tested it and i love it.


1 comment:

  1. and wonderful new toys they are too ! Must admit I had the same thing when I opened my tent...nearly took my eyes out much to the amusement of my family who had bought it as a gift for my birthday! Your sewing machine looks fab...will look forward to seeing more of your creations.

    take care
    Mandy
    xx

    ReplyDelete