Sunday 6 August 2017

Growing veg and baking bread

I can finally show you some fruits of my labour. Well veg of my labour anyway.

Here are the last of my potatoes. I loved digging for these, it was like a lucky dip. They also tasted lovely


I have now planted some more potatoes ready for Christmas dinner. Next are my Shallots. Not sure they are supposed to be this small. I planted them to close together. Oops. I didn't realise they don't like being friends with other shallots. They tasted nice anyway. I haven't washed them all yet so I'm showing you a pic of the unwashed version.



Next up I made some bread with my carer. Ok she did the work and I supervised. So thrilled with how these turned out. As I can't eat them, they all went to my parents and they loved them.








And just to finish off my post. Here is a random photo of a chicken I took on holiday. I suppose it does fit into the food vibe. Sorry chicken




Have a good evening. 

Hayley x















1 comment:

  1. Hi Hayley
    Love the look of those Rolls... Yummy!!
    And the veg look good...
    The colours of the chicken are stunning
    Take Care Princess
    Love Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete